Hello there! We’re glad you could join us. We’re looking for a PR&Communication Manager at Improve Digital.
We are currently seeking an experienced and creative Public Relations & Communications Manager to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
What you’ll be doing in this role:
- Develop a communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Coordinate an online and social media presence to engage audiences
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within the business and media industry
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases and articles
- Organise and publish our team’s thought leadership through a large number of content pieces targeted to our key audiences in different markets across Europe
- Promote those pieces and the team's overall work directly with relevant media organizations and indirectly through our dissemination partners
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Collaborate in the organization and promotion of our learning and networking events (conferences, summits, workshops, roundtables...)
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Experience working in the advertising and media industry
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a specialised and national level
- Strong relationships with industry media outlets
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a project team of experts
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
If that sounds good so far, here’s how you can apply or ask a question:
To apply, just click on the apply button, fill in the online form and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Here’s what happens after you send your application:
You’ll receive an email confirming our hiring department has received your application. You’ll then be updated by email as to what the next stage in the application process is.
If you’re wondering what working here is like:
In case you haven’t checked it out yet, our careers page should give you a good idea of the day-to-day. Whether you’re an ad sales veteran or off to search what ‘programmatic’ means, we’d like to invite you to help us create the future of online advertising.