Hello there! We’re glad you could join us. We’re looking for a UX Designer/Developer
at Improve Digital.
We are looking for a user-experience designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
What you’ll be doing in this role:
· Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
· Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
· Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
· Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
· Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
· Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
· Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
· Have end-to-end ownership of design for all visible client facing products including the client platform, reporting platforms and mobile applications.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
· Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
· Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
· Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
· A solid grasp of user-centred design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
· Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
· Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
· A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design.
· Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
· Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
· Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
If that sounds good so far, here’s how you can apply or ask a question:
To apply, just click on the apply button, fill in the online form and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s what happens after you send your application:
You’ll receive an email confirming our hiring department has received your application. You’ll then be updated by email as to what the next stage in the application process is.
If you’re wondering what working here is like:
In case you haven’t checked it out yet, our careers page should give you a good idea of the day-to-day. Whether you’re an ad sales veteran or off to search what ‘programmatic’ means, we’d like to invite you to help us create the future of online advertising!