Hello there! We’re glad you could join us. We’re looking for a Data Scientist BI at Improve Digital.
Currently Improve Digital is looking for a Data Scientist BI to join our Amsterdam HQ and help us answer challenging analytics questions. The Improve Digital ad serving process collects a significant amount of data (12TB/day) and the Data Scientist BI will perform analysis to gain insights into particular aspects of this data and to guide decision making in Product and Commercial teams.
The ideal candidate will have an extensive experience in working with large data sets, with outstanding skills to identify and quantify opportunities for optimizations. You must thrive in a start-up environment, be proactive, detail oriented and eager to learn and keep-up with an evolving product landscape.
What you’ll be doing in this role:
· Explore PB of data and turn them in to business opportunities
· Perform both qualitative as quantitative analysis, translate and communicate results to stakeholders. Organise your findings so they can make the right decision
· Liaise with our Product, Engineering, R&D and Commercial teams to impact our product and analytics roadmap
· Train and support other analysts on best practices to analyse, troubleshoot and tune performance of our BI platform
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
· BS/MS in quantitative subject (Mathematics, Econometrics, Statistics, Computer Science)
· 2+ years of experience in data analysis position
· Experience in developing predictive models (e.g. linear regression, component and correlation analysis, time series forecasting)
· High proficiency in a statistical programming environment like R or Python
· Experience with SQL
· Experience with Hadoop (Impala, Hive, Pig) and/or Spark is a plus
If that sounds good so far, here’s how you can apply or ask a question:
To apply, just click on the apply button, fill in the online form and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Here’s what happens after you send your application:
You’ll receive an email confirming our hiring department has received your application. You’ll then be updated by email as to what the next stage in the application process is.
If you’re wondering what working here is like:
In case you haven’t checked it out yet, our careers page should give you a good idea of the day-to-day. Whether you’re an ad sales veteran or off to search what ‘programmatic’ means, we’d like to invite you to help us create the future of online advertising.